ARDS License

So you want to start racing? Well, you’re going to need a race license. In the UK, Motorsport racing licenses are provided by the MSA (Motorsports Association). The MSA is a not-for-profit organisation which represent and govern UK Motorsport. They are therefore the perfect starting point for your Motorsport journey.

The ARDS test comprises of a written assessment of multiple choice questions based on the ARDS DVD included in the Go Racing Pack. You will then complete an on track assessment. You will not be expected to run at full speed during this test but your instructors will want to see basic competency in different areas of your driving.

What’s the cost?

ARDS course costs vary from location to location but you can expect to pay around £299 for a day course


ARDS Features

Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.